Saturday, November 1, 2014

Kansas Wine Trail...

Last weekend some friends and I took the Miami County Trolley on the Kansas Wine Trail.  Michelle and I had been on the wine trail before, but that was with Ken and it was by car.  Erinn had found the trolley online and thought it would be a fun fall activity.  Indeed it was.

We visited Night Hawk, Middle Creek, White Wind, and of course my favorite - Somerset Ridge.  Michelle and I have been to this winery so much that I feel like there should be a pavilion named after us.

All of us girls with the trolley

Katie and I rode in the very back of the trolley.  With the windows open, it was super windy!  Our hair was blowing in the wind!

All of us girls at Somerset Ridge

Jill and me 

Jill, Katie, and me

It was a beautiful day to be out and about!  I had a lot of fun chatting away and drinking wine.  Thank you Erinn for planning and thank you Melissa for the pictures.


No comments: